About SERVPRO of Indian Wells
Steve & Penny Schaeffer
Owners of SERVPRO of Indian Wells
SERVPRO of Indian Wells understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Indian Wells specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Indian Wells can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Indian Wells.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- Cathedral City Chamber of Commerce- Ambassador (2012- Current)
- Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce - Founding Member (2016- Current)
- Desert Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce - Desert Pick-up Crew (2014)
- California Desert Association Realtors - Young Professionals Network (2015)
- LGBT 'The Center' - Platnium Sponsor (2014 - Current)
- Leadership Coachella Valley - (Class of 2015-16')
- Monroe Industrial Park Business Watch (2012 - Current)
- La Quinta Chamber of Commerce- Ambassador ( 2014-Current) Member ( 2012- Current)
- Desert Contarctors Association - Member (2010 - Current)
- Yucca Valley Chamber of Commerce (2013-2015)
- East Coachella Valley Kiwanis - Charter Member (2013-2015), Vice President (2015)
- Community Association Institute- Business partner, Volunteer Commitee, Sponsor ( 2012-Current)
- Loma Linda Ronald Mcdonald House - Board Member (2014- Current)
- Monarch Management - Trusted partner ( 2013 - Current)
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission - Sponsor ( 2013- Current)
- Desert Business Association (LGBT) - Member, Diplomat (2014- Current)
- Coachella Chamber of Commerce - President (2015-16'), Sponsor
- Palm Springs Realtor Association- Affiliate (2011 - Current) Young Professionals Network
- Ceneter for Employee Training - Technical Advisory Counil (2013-Current)
- Indio Chamber of Commerce- Board Member (2015-16') member (2011-Current)
- 29 Palms Chamber of Commerce- Past member (2013-15)
- Desert Valleys Builder Association - Member (2013 - Current)
- Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce - Member ( 2011 - 2015)
- Womens Leadership Foundation- Mentee program (2013)
- World Affairs Council of The Desert - Patron Sponsor, Committe member(2014 - Current)
- Indian Wells Chamber of Commerce- Committee Member ( 2013) Member - (2012 - Current)
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce- Member (2011- 2015)
- Coachella Valley Crime Stoppers - Board Member - (2013- Current)
- CAI- Volunteer Committee "Power of One" Award
- Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce - Nominated to Board by Peers
- Cathedral City Chamber of Commerce- Large Business of the Year, Nominee
- Indio Chamber of Commerce - Member of the Month (July)
- La Quinta Chamber of Commerce- Slice of La quinta " Best Crust"
- Cathedral City Chamber of Commerce- Small Business of the Year, Nominee
- CAI- Business partner "Power of One" Award