Vandalism Damage: What To Do
How to handle Vandalism Damage is not easy but we are here to help at SERVPRO of Indian Wells.
- Hose or wash egg damaged from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint, or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
If you have any questions or concerns about how to handle a Vandalism Damage situation contact your local franchise, SERVPRO of Indian Wells to find out more information or to schedule an inspection.