At SERVPRO of Indian Wells we are equipped to handle fire restoration. This type of work can be very difficult because the nature of the damage can be so diverse. Is it a simple kitchen fire with an organic source? Or is it a complex industrial fire with chemical and electrical concerns? Either way we are ready to assist our clients.
In this shot we see a computer fire that started with the monitor overheating. This type of fire leaves a very strong odor and can also have toxic fumes. After the fire is put out the material continues to off-gas, this off-gassing is normally the source of the odor and as a provider we cannot remedy odor issues until the source of the odor has been removed.