About SERVPRO of Indian Wells
SERVPRO of Indian Wells understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Indian Wells specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Indian Wells can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Indian Wells.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- 29 Palms Chamber of Commerce- Past member (2013-15)
- California Desert Association Realtors - Young Professionals Network (2015)
- Cathedral City Chamber of Commerce- Ambassador (2012- Current)
- Ceneter for Employee Training - Technical Advisory Counil (2013-Current)
- Coachella Chamber of Commerce - President (2015-16'), Sponsor
- Coachella Valley Crime Stoppers - Board Member - (2013- Current)
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission - Sponsor ( 2013- Current)
- Community Association Institute- Business partner, Volunteer Commitee, Sponsor ( 2012-Current)
- Desert Business Association (LGBT) - Member, Diplomat (2014- Current)
- Desert Contarctors Association - Member (2010 - Current)
- Desert Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce - Desert Pick-up Crew (2014)
- Desert Valleys Builder Association - Member (2013 - Current)
- East Coachella Valley Kiwanis - Charter Member (2013-2015), Vice President (2015)
- Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce - Founding Member (2016- Current)
- Indian Wells Chamber of Commerce- Committee Member ( 2013) Member - (2012 - Current)
- Indio Chamber of Commerce- Board Member (2015-16') member (2011-Current)
- La Quinta Chamber of Commerce- Ambassador ( 2014-Current) Member ( 2012- Current)
- Leadership Coachella Valley - (Class of 2015-16')
- LGBT 'The Center' - Platnium Sponsor (2014 - Current)
- Loma Linda Ronald Mcdonald House - Board Member (2014- Current)
- Monarch Management - Trusted partner ( 2013 - Current)
- Monroe Industrial Park Business Watch (2012 - Current)
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce- Member (2011- 2015)
- Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce - Member ( 2011 - 2015)
- Palm Springs Realtor Association- Affiliate (2011 - Current) Young Professionals Network
- Womens Leadership Foundation- Mentee program (2013)
- World Affairs Council of The Desert - Patron Sponsor, Committe member(2014 - Current)
- Yucca Valley Chamber of Commerce (2013-2015)
- Indio Chamber of Commerce - Member of the Month (July)
- Cathedral City Chamber of Commerce- Small Business of the Year, Nominee
- La Quinta Chamber of Commerce- Slice of La quinta " Best Crust"
- CAI- Business partner "Power of One" Award
- CAI- Volunteer Committee "Power of One" Award
- Cathedral City Chamber of Commerce- Large Business of the Year, Nominee
- Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce - Nominated to Board by Peers