Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Indio/Coachella/Indian Wells/La Quinta provides cleanup and restoration services to residential and commercial facilities in Coachella Valley as well as the surrounding areas. Our services include water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, mold remediation, storm damage restoration, cleaning services, building services and commercial services. We are also an IICRC certified bioremediation provider, specializing in emerging pathogens.
Owners Rick and Rhonda Brogdon prioritize top-notch customer service and integrity. We make sure every single job is treated like a priority.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Indio/Coachella/Indian Wells/La Quinta specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Indio/Coachella/Indian Wells/La Quinta can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (760) 345-5210
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Indio, Coachella, Indian Wells, La Quinta arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.