Dangerous Black Water Contamination in Indio?
Sewer water is grossly unsanitary and can carry infectious viruses and dangerous bacteria that can cause serious health problems. Fortunately, our Coachella Valley technicians are trained and certified to safely mitigate and restore sewer backups. We have the specialized equipment and protective clothing required to restore sewer damage, no matter how big the job is in Indio. Here are the three classifications of water contamination we remediate:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source, like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into categories two or three
Category 2: "Gray Water"
- It May contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category three, "black water," include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Call Us Today!
When you have a sewer backup in your Riverside Terrace Chino home or business, our Coachella Valley team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at (760) 345-5210.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.